Conventions of the Proposal of Solution:
In the solution paper you first need to make it obvious to the audience of what the problem is, and then you need to discuss the different solutions to the problem. The three main parts of this solution paper is describing the problem, proposal for a solution, and lastly justification of why your solution is the best solution to the problem.
Items that need to appear in my draft:
- Effective thesis statement
- Credible and reliable sources
- Analysis of sources
- Introduction and conclusion
- Background of the problem and the solutions
- Justification that problem needs a solution
- Use of ethos, logos, or pathos
- MLA formatting.